I didn't journal last night because the Aztec football game went long and time was short. Then it took an hour to get to sleep. I was sleepy all day today.
1) Friday - 12 October 2018
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 247: #372 Thomas Hazard (1707-after 1748) of North Kingstown, Rhode Island posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 12 October 2018. Tried to nap.
* Had lunch, then online at 12:30 to read, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 12 October 2018. Tried to nap again, failed. Wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to help with dinner, watch the playoff game, then the Aztecs game. Read the paper, did the dishes. Read my Kellerman book. Aztecs game had an hour plus lightning delay, so it was over at 10:30 p.m. Aztecs beat Air force 21-17 but it wasn't pretty.
* Online to read email, add to the Best Of post and check Facebook. Genealogy this day was 6.5 hours.
2) Saturday, 13 October:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, did laundry, picked her up, and off to the SDGS meeting at 9:20 a.m.
* Two good talks by Kitty Cooper on DNA, had snacks for lunch, and talked to several friends, but several not there. Home by 1 p.m.
* Online to read, noted that Surname Saturday -- GIBSON (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Sporting Activities posted. Took a nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, then watched the playoff game. Came in and wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to help with dinner, we ate, watched the AL playoff game, read the paper, washed dishes, and read my book.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 7 to 13 October 2018 posted, added to the Best Of post, and resolved about 200 Ancestry Hints, plus quite a few Find A Grave memorials. Went in at 8:45 p.m. to watch the end of the playoff game, Houston won 7-2 over Boston.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.