It was apparently Grandparents Day, but we didn't hear from the kids. Oh well. My oldest grandkid will be 15 on Monday. Yikes. He's finally growing up. This was not a big genealogy day because of the church lunch and football.
* Read email and blogs before going off to church at 9:15 a.m. Pastor Angie is leaving and today was her last Sunday. There was an ice lunch and reception for her. Talked a bit to John and Gil.
* Home by 12:50 p.m. to read, note that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 2 to 8 September 2018 and Best of the Genea-Blogs -- 2 to 8 September 2018 posted.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Chargers game against Chiefs. Bad start, bad finish, they lost 38-28 and it wasn't that close. Too many mistakes. Padres were on at the same time and won 7-6 after a rain delay against Reds. So now 57-88 on the season.
* Online finally at 4:30 p.m. to read, answer email and worked on the CVGS newsletter, and sent it to the email list.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV news, and then online at 5:45 to read, wrote the Amanuensis post, added to the Best Of post, and worked in MyHeritage Record Matches for the project tree. didn't find much I didn't have. I guess that's good. TreeShared the project tree - about 50 people.
* TreeShared the big tree with about 90 people. Now I need to work on Hints.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.