It was grandson Lucas 15th birthday today, and they called and we sang Happy Birthday on two phones, which cracked them up.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1674 Inventory of John Colby (1633-1674) of Amesbury, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post, and reviewed and edited the project presentation. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, then online at 12 noon to read, answer email, watched a webinar, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri: 10 September 2018.
* Worked on my AncestryDNA matches, adding notes. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Looked for the Wight family in 1851 Ontario census records without success. Searched for and found another English family.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news and football, ate dinner, read the paper, watered the front plants, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, then resolved over 300 Ancestry Hints in the big tree, adding content and sources. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.