This was a pretty full genealogy day, and I made some progress on my projects.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, noted that Surname Saturday - SMITH (England to colonial New England) posted, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote the SNGF post. Worked on the CVGS newsletter and got it almost finished. Had lunch, then went to the store.
* Went in to watch the Padres game at 1:30. Read the paper, and dozed in the recliner. Gave up 7 runs in the 2nd inning, and lost 7-2 in 7 innings after rain delay. Drat - so now 56-88 on the season.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Finished the CVGS newsletter and sent it out for review. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Crazy Thing Did You Do? posted. Reviewed LS's DNA matches and emailed her.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to help with dinner, we ate, watched TV news, washed dishes, watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 2 to 8 September 2018 posted.
* Resolved all of the Hints for the project tree, then worked in the project tree adding content and sources using Web Hints and Family Tree. Found the elusive 1861 Canada census for one of the families! Need to check for some of the other families too.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment