I didn't journal last night because we got home from the Padres game at 11:30 p.m. Then I tossed and turned for almost two hours before getting 5 hours of sleep.
1) Tuesday, 18 September:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, home by 9:15 a.m., noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- Lyle L. Carringer U.S. Marines Muster Roll Card - July 1918 posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Worked on both presentations, then put them on Dropbox and Drive and the flash drive. Finalized the handouts and printed a master copy out. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, messed around in Ancestry and RootsMagic a bit, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 18 September 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Wrote the Wordless post, and took another nap. Worked some more in RootsMagic and Ancestry.
* We left at 4:55 for the trolley, ate dinner at Tin Fish, and were in Petco Park by 6:30 p.m. Padres lost to Giants 5-4. So we are 8-12 when in attendance. Home by 11:30 p.m. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 19 September:
* Really dragging, dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that Randy's First Ancestral Home - Post 533 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote 19 October 2018 is BCG Free Day of Quality Genealogy Education. Rested my eyes and overslept.
* Up at 10:15 a.m., gathered all the stuff, and off to the library for the mic check and test run of the "This is Your Ancestry" presentation. Too long, and some pauses, need to practice it more. I have 10 days.
* Home by 1 p.m., had lunch, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and messed around in Ancestry and RootsMagic. Took an hour nap.
* Online at 3:45 to read, check Twitter and Facebook, and wrote the Treasure Chest post. Finished the laundry.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m. watched TV news, and then the Padres game. Read the paper, washed dishes, put out the trash, and started my new Sandford book. Padres beat Giants 8-4, so now 61-92 on the season. 10 games to go, all in the division.
* Online at 9:10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.