This was an all genealogy day except for dinner - no nap, no Padres, lots of searching/finding. Didn't work on the project, though. I need to - only 9 days away now.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, dropped her at nail place, home to note that 1701 Birth of Joseph Ladd in Little Compton, R.I. - Post 430 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted and wrote RootsTech 2019 SLC Opens for Registration. Picked her up and home by 10 a.m. Added to the Best Of post and answered email.
* Worked more in the Ireland Seaver mess - there are lots of isolated records on the big sites, I'm trying to put them in the right place.
* Had lunch, then worked on and posted Seavers in the News- Mrs. A.H. Seaver Dies in 1956 in Milwaukee.
* Worked more on the Ireland Seaver mess, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on the 52 Ancestors biography.
* Downloaded the MedBetterDNA extension and made it work. Organized the AncestryDNA Notes better, did about 40 of them.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, wash dishes and water the front plants.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestor post, and TreeShared 110 of the changes to my AMT. Went for a walk. Worked more on the Ireland Seavers hunting for useful Hints and matching on FS Family Tree.
* added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.