This was an all-genealogy day until the Padres game tonight. Shoulda kept working, I guess. Didn't sleep well again - reflux because I went to bed too early! Crap.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1755 Will of Jonathan Oatly (1689-1755) of South Kingstown, Rhode Island posted, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 14 September 2018 (it came late on Sunday).
* Worked on the two presentations - edited both and practiced the Cox one. Edited the DNA syllabus too but didn't do the Cox syllabus. Drat. Took my nap.
* Had lunch. Online to watch a webinar (trying to get my FTM money's worth!) and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 17 September 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Answered a DNA contact on Ancestry and entered his line into the database. Checked FSFT and matched folks and made both trees better. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 for dinner, and watched TV news. Online after 6 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post.
* Went in at 7:15 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, washed dishes, got the presentations on the laptop, and finished my PDF book from a month ago. Padres lost to Giants 4-2 so now 60-91 on the season. We go on Tuesday.
* Online at 9:50 to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.