It's 11:15 as I write this - damn Dodgers changed pitchers about 10 times and still failed. Ha!
* Dropped Linda ff, home to read, picked her up, and we made a grocery store run. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 244: #369 Deliverance (--?--) Oatley (1700-1733) of Washington County, Rhode Island posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote PeopleLegacy.com Blatantly Copies Most of the FindAGrave.com Content.
* Added more hashtags and info to another 15 AncestryDNA matches. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 21 September 2018. Went through some genealogy presentations on SlideShare.
* Worked for awhile on RootsMagic matching with Family Tree, then added content and sources for random people in RootsMagic. It's getting harder to find profiles that I need to work on, especially Seaver folks.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner, watched news, then online to read, and wrote the SNGF post.
* Went in at 7:20 p.m. and watched the Padres game, read the paper, read my Sandford book, washed dishes, and Padres beat Dodgers 5-3. So now 62-91.
* Online at 11:10 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.