This was an all genealogy day here in the genea-cave, except for the two naps and the Padres game. I slept poorly last night - only about four hours, if that, due to overeating on Sunday at the Padres game.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read emails and blogs, noted that Labor Day - "There are things that happen in a second that take a lifetime to explain" posted, then picked her up and home by 9:05 a.m.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt in progress, and opined on the CVGS Family History Day, FamilySearch Family Tree and more.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1674 Will of John Colby (1633-1674) of Amesbury, Massachusetts posted, and took a nap.
* Had lunch, then online to write Monday Genea-Pourri - 3 September 2018.
* Practiced, edited and added to the WDYTYA Talk, and then added to and edited the DNA talk. Made PDFs and saved the files to Google Drive and Dropbox. Still need to make the handouts.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, answered email, and checked my AncestryDNA matches. Took another nap.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, then watched the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, and washed dishes. Padres won 6-2 over Dbacks so now 55-85 on the season.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.