This was not much of a genealogy weekend. We went to the Padres games both days - that tends to muck up the genealogy research a bit.
1) Saturday, 1 September:
* Dropped Linda off, home to put the laundry in the dryer, then off to Marie Callenders for the Mens Bible study I lead, then picked up Linda and home by 9:50 a.m. Added to the Best Of post, noted that Surname Saturday -- PERKINS (England to colonial New England) posted, and took a nap.
* Had lunch, transcribed the will and wrote the Amanuensis post, then wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - How Many Ancestors In the 1900 Census? posted. Took another nap. Worked a bit in Family Tree.
* We left at 4 p.m. to In 'n' Out for dinner, then the trolley, and in Petco by 5:30 p.m. Padres lost to Colorado 4-2 so now 54-84. Home by 9:30 p.m. Read email and blogs, but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 4 hours.
2) Sunday, 2 September:
* Read email and blogs before church, then off at 9:15 and home after 11 a.m. We left for the trolley at 11:20, and were in Petco Park by 12:15. This was the financial advisor's yearly event. Padres lost 7-3 to Rockies so now 54-85. We are 7-12 when attending the games. Stopped at El Pollo Loco for dinner, and home by 5:30 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 26 August to 1 September 2018, Added or Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 26 August to 1 September 2018 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - 26 August to 1 September 2018 posted.
* Worked on a cousin's DNA results and then put info into my tree from Ancestry. Wrote the Labor Day post. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.
Post a Comment