It was brother Stan's birthday - he is now 72. Grandson Lucas 15th birthday is next week and I ordered his birthday/Christmas present today. Grandson Charlie will be 4 next week and I look forward to seeing him soon. And his sisters too. And his mom and dad.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read and note that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1918 Marriage Certificate for Lyle L. Carringer and Emily K. Auble posted. Picked her up at 9 and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email and Ancestry messages. Read an interesting ebook from a correspondent who may be a DNA cousin. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, checked email and blogs, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 4 September 2018. Worked in RootsMagic matching profiles to Family Tree. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Uploaded my cousin's DNA file to MyHeritage.
* Took some iPhone photos of old photos in a bag in my piles, named them, cropped them and used one for the Wordless post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to help with dinner, we ate, watched news, and then watched the Padres game, read the paper, finished a book and started another, watered the front plants, and washed dishes. Padres lost to Dbacks 6-0, so now 55-86 on the season.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.