This was almost an all-genealogy day, except for the naps and the Padres on TV. Really didn't accomplish much. Didn't sleep well last night again.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store.
* Home by 9:35 a.m., online to note that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- Lyle L. Carringer 1917 Enlistment in U.S. Marines posted, added to the Best Of post, then worked in MyHeritage Record Matches and added content and sources to the RootsMagic database. Took a short nap.
* Had lunch, then worked some more on Record Matches, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 11 September 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Had a 30 minute rest. Did some random research in the database, and added content and sources using Family Tree and Web Hints.
* Went in at 5:15 for dinner, watched TV news, and then online at 6 p.m. to write the Wordless post. TreeShared about 60 profiles, still have about 60 to do.
* Went in at 7:10 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, wash dishes, read my Kellerman book, and Padres won 2-1 over Mariners, so now 58-88 on the season.
* Online to read, check email, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment