This has been a stay-at-home week for me, with no outside genealogy meetings. It'as given me a chance to work on presentations and MyHeritage Record Matches.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, and picked her up at 9 a.m., then to the 99 Cent Store for stuff. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* noted that Still More Jamboree 2014 Photos - Post 529 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote My Updated AncestryDNA Ethnicity Estimate.
* Worked on the DNA presentation and added 18 more slides to the presentation, about 30% done I think.
* Took my nap, had lunch, then worked on MyHeritage Record Matches, adding content and sources to the database. Checked Twitter and Facebook, and then researched and wrote A Maiden Name for Veldora (--?--) Seaver (1857-1926).
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched the Padres game, read the paper, washed dishes, put out the trash, got the laundry done, and read blogs and email and my ebook on the laptop. Padres lost 6-2 to the Rockies, so now 50-79 on the season.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of blog, write the Treasure Chest post, and TreeShared some of the big tree changes. Did about 50 of 200. Lots more to do. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.