This was a stay-at-home day, but with a Padres game in the evening.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1915 City Directory for Charles Auble in San Diego, California posted, answered email, and added to the Best Of post.
* Started (finally!) the DNA presentation and got through most of the science stuff using public domain images and information. Got about 15 slides done. But it's started!
* Had lunch, then wrote the Genealogy News Bytes - 21 August 2018 post and set it for later. Dozey, so took a good hour long nap.
* Online at 3:30, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Started looking through FamilySearch Family Tree Record Matches on MyHeritage, and finding the person in RootsMagic, matching to the FSFT profile, and exchanging information.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched the Padres game, read the paper, and then used the laptop to check email, blogs and stuff. Changed to the new AncestryDNA ethnicity. Read an ebook on the laptop, and washed dishes. Padres beat Rockies 4-3, so now 50-78 on the season.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, write the Wordless post, and worked some more in MyHeritage. Uploaded the project tree to MyHeritage and Findmypast to get Hints.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.