Today was my daughter's 21st wedding anniversary. We called and sang to the message machine. My, how the time flies when you're having fun. It was beautiful today - high in the high 70s, low about 70 overnight, nice and cool.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and lbogs, picked her up and we went to Walmart. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that 1677 Marriage of Thomas Chase and Rebecca Follansbee in Newbury, Mass. - Post 426 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Worked on the DNA presentation for almost two hours, added another 15 slides. Searched for Seaver obituaries and found a bunch. Wrote Seavers in the News -- Ex-Owego N.Y. Police Chief Russell B. Seaver Dies in 1960.
* Went in at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, watch the Padres game, read the paper, doze in the recliner. Padres lost to Rockies 4-3 on a two out 9th inning walkoff homer. So now 50-80 on the season.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook, then added Seaver data for the folks in the obituary. Worked on the 52 Ancestors biography.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, water the front plants, and do the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post. Wrote 2018 FGS Conference Blog Compendium. TreeShared about 80 entries in the big tree. About 60 to go.
* Added to the Best Of post, did some random research on Seaver folks, and then wrote this post. genealogy today was 8.0 hours.