This turned out to be sort of a nothing day - I didn't do any research, didn't work on the presentations, and wasted some time watching the Padres game. Drat.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 240: #365 Mary (Chase) Horton (1695-after 1734) of Essex and Bristol Counties, Mass. posted and added to the Best Of and compendium posts.
* Picked Linda up at 9:30 a.m., and went to Costco for stuff. Had hot dogs there, and home by 10:45 a.m.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 24 August 2018 and then matched some profiles with Family Tree.
* Had lunch, and worked on and posted Genealogy News Bytes - 24 August 2018. Was dozey, so took an hour nap.
* Online at 3:15 to write the Surname Saturday post, and found some errors in the database, so fixed them, and then matched profiles for several families. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, and watched TV news.
* Online at 6 p.m. to work some more on the profiles, then TreeShared 80 profiles in the big tree, most of them changes made today. Still have 40 to do.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, do the dishes, read my ebook on the laptop, and add to the Best Of and compendium posts. Padres lost to dodgers 11-1 - worst game of the year. Now 50-81 on the season.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.