This was a pretty typical Summer Sunday - church, baseball, genealogy.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 19 to 25 August 2018 posted. got the transcription started.
* Off to church at 9:15 a.m., and home by 11:15. Finished up the transcription and wrote the amanuensis post for Monday.
* Went in at 12 noon to eat lunch, then watched the LLWS championship game. Excellent game by Hawaii. Love the coach's attitude. Then watched the Padres game. Read the paper, and dozed a bit. They did well until the 5th, and Dodgers won 7-3, so now 50-83 on the season and lost five straight.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 19 to 25 August 2018 posted, start the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and worked on resolving Ancestry Hints in the big tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, wash dishes, and trimmed the rose bushes and weeds.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on Ancestry Hints, resolving about 600 of them. TreeShared 80 persons so now the big tree is up to date.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.