Didn't sleep well, less than 6 hours overnight, exhausted all morning. Back to normal temps - 79 F today, and 70 F overnight. I feel like I got something done today, unlike Friday.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday -- ALLEN (England to colonial New England) posted. Picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m. Got laundry started.
* Online at 9:45, wrote the SNGF post, added to the Best Of and FGS posts, answered email, and took a nap.
* Online at 11:30 a.m. to read, then worked on the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts, and had lunch.
* Worked on the DNA presentation, adding about 15 more slides and editing what I have. It's about 60% done now, I think. Downloaded a new set of segment matches from 23andMe, and edited the spreadsheet to use in the presentation.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Earliest Known Birth Date in Your Family Tree posted, and also Added or Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 19 to 25 August 2018.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to fix dinner, we ate, then watched Chargers game, and then watched Padres game. I read the paper, watered the front plants, washed dishes, checked email and blogs on the laptop and read my ebook, and Padres tied it 4-4 in the 9th inning against Dodgers. There was a 30 minute blackout at 9:30 in the bottom of the 12th, and when the lights were back on it took one pitch for the Padres to lose the game, 5-4. So now 50-82. Drat.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then write this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.