This was an all-genealogy day with no Padres game. I did not advance the ball very much, though. Getting cooler, almost down to average temperatures.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt, and discussed Findmypast searching, Veldora's maiden name, and genelaogy societies.
* Online at 10:30 to note that Amanuensis Monday - Post 443: 1846 Land Deed of David Auble in Sussex County, New Jersey posted, added to the Best Of post, and then took a nap.
* Up at 12 noon to have lunch, then online to write CVGS Program on Wednesday, 29 August Features Annette Hubbell.
* Watched two webinars, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 27 August 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked a bit in RootsMagic matching Family Tree profiles and sharing information. Where did the time go?
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, then read the paper and watched TV news. Watered the front plants and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post, and then worked more in RootsMagic in Family Tree and then random web hints. TreeShared the big tree, but only 40 were changed.
* Took my walk on the block, and then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.