I missed journaling on Tuesday night because we went to the Padres game.
1) Tuesday - 28 August 2018:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1939 San Diego State College School Yearbook Page for Phi Sigma Nu Sorority and RootsTech Announces 2019 Plans for International Event in London posted. Wrote Trying Out the FamilySearch Compare-a-Face App and set it for later.
* Worked on the DNA presentation - added another 20 slides, and almost done now. I need to proof it and add more details and make the handout now. Tried to nap.
* Had lunch at 12:30 p.m. then online to add to the Best Of post, and eventually worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 28 August 2018 post. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the Wordless Wednesday post.
* Worked a bit in Family Tree matching profiles and exchanging data. Answered email.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley, te dinner at Tin Fish, and were in Petco Park by 6:40 p.m. for the 7:10 game. Padres won 2-1 in a 2 hour 13 minute game, but we didn't get home until 10:30 p.m. Pads are now 51-83, and we are 7-9 on the season in person.
* Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 29 August:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that More Jamboree 2014 Photos - Post 530 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Post 12,000 on Genea-Musings.
* Took a short nap. Up at 11 a.m. to eat lunch, then off to the library for the CVGS meeting.
* CVGS meeting started at noon, Annette Hubbell on Warrior Women. Pretty good. I much prefer more slide content because I don't catch everything said these days.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, doze in the recliner. Padres beat Mariners 8-3, so now 52-83 on the season.
* online at 4 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and Twitter, and worked on some MyHeritage record matches adding content to the RootsMagic database.
* Went in at 5:30 to get dinner up, started the laundry, we ate, watched TV news, put out the trash cans, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, work on the Treasure Chest post, and worked on MyHeritage record matches some more. Answered several emails. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment