I get so much more done when the Padres don't play. They start again tomorrow in Philadelphia.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 1709 Birth Record of Nathaniel Wade in Charlestown, Mass. - Post 421 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and wrote Findmypast and LivingDNA Announce Partnership and set it for later. Took a short rest/nap.
* Left at 10:50 a.m. for downtown Chula Vista, and the Rohr Engineers lunch. Had my usual bacon cheeseburger. Home by 1:15 p.m.
* Tired but full, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and worked on the Seavers in the News -- Mrs. Jane E. Seaver Dies in New York in 1919 post. worked out well - got bonus data!
* Worked on the 52 Ancestors profile, organizing notes and sources. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, then matched profiles for several families in Family Tree. TreeShared the big tree.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.