This was a good genealogy day - I made some finds, was able to work more hours since it is the All-Star break.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that RootsTech 2014 Photos, The After-Party - Post 524 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote Genealogy Explained: "Do Siblings Have the Same DNA?" Graphic and set it for later. Took a nap.
* Left at 11 a.m. for the library to meet with John and Karen and talk about DNA. Unfortunately, the library wifi went down. Got two new books, and home after noon.
* Had lunch, then online to add to the Best Of post, and wrote Dear Randy: How Do You Deal With "Possible" Ancestors?
* Dove back into the CVGS project presentation and added about 20 more slides. Found several additional records and one great biography that really helped - corroborated and extended my research to date. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the project tree, adding more cousins and searching for new ancestors and records. TreeShared about 40 profiles, including about 20 new ones.
* Wrote the Treasure Chest post, then checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.