Except for the Padres game, this was an all-genealogy day. Still normal temps here (high of 80, low of 70), but it will be warmer next week.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read. downloaded the Family Tree Analyzer program and ran it - corrected about 30 errors in dates found by the program. Picked her up at 9 and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 235: #360 Nathaniel Wade (1709-1754) of Scituate, Rhode Island posted, added to the Best Of post, wrote the New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 20 July 2018 post, and rested my eyes.
* At 10:45, gathered my stuff and went off to the FamilySearch Library in Mission Valley to get record images from FHL digital microfilm for the project presentation. Went through my list and got every one available. I need to check if I need to get more. Got it all on the flash drive. Ate lunch on the way home.
* Home by 12:15 p.m. to read, transfer the images to the computer, and check them out. Some of the images I got with screen shots three weeks ago are fuzzy - I'll have to try to get better images next week.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 20 July 2018. Watched several webinars and videos speed-watching during the bog writing. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Matched Family Tree profiles to RootsMagic and added content both ways.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres play the Phillies. Started off ahead 4-0, but lost 11-5. Now 40-60. Ate dinner, read the paper, watered the front plants and washed dishes during the game.
* Online at 7:40 p.m. to read, write the Surname Saturday post, and then TreeShared about 80 profiles. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment