This was not a big genealogy day due to the Padres and the trip to Costco. It warmed up a bit today, and was clear.
* Dropped Linda off, read email and blogs, picked her up and we went to Costco and Ralphs for supplies and groceries. Home by 11 a.m.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1924 Voter Register for My Carringers in San Diego, California posted.
* Took my nap, had lunch, and online to write Fixing the FamilySearch Family Tree Profile for Elizabeth Ambrose (1698-1782). Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 26 June 2018 too.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked in Newspapers.com finding obituaries for Linda's ancestors. Found some!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, read my Ted Bell book, and do the dishes. Padres beat Rangers 3-2, so now 36-46 on the season.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, wrote the Wordless post, then did random database corrections and matched Family Tree profiles to the RootsMagic tree.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.