This was a busy genealogy day, but I got very little accomplished.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that RootsTech 2014 Photos, Part 4 - Post 522 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote A Death Date for Matilda (--?--) Schaffner in San Francisco and set it for later.
* We left at 10:40 a.m. for Gary's house and the CVGS annual picnic, where we honored our colleague, Wanda Brock, who died in January. Their church group attended also. The food was great, conversation lively, and we had a good time. The Celebration of Life was positive and loving. We headed home at 2 p.m.
* Home to read, write some emails, did some research, then wrote Hey Randy: Where in the World is Monopoli and Are There Genealogy Records? based on the convo at the picnic. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, ate dinner, read the paper, and then my Ted Bell book, put out the trash, watered the front plants, and washed dishes. Padres lost to Rangers 5-2, so now 36-47 on the season, and lost 8 of 10.
* Online at 7:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Treasure Chest post. Worked a bit matching profiles to Family Tree, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.