This was a pretty busy Monday, but not much genealogy research was done. The day was sunny for the first time in awhile.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and lbogs, picked her up, and we were home before 9 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt just before it started, but didn't have a chance to talk about my highlights. Maybe next week?
* Online at 10:40 a.m. to read, added to the Best Of post, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #434: 1852 Deed of Henry A. White to Albert H. White in Killingly, Conn. posted. Answered email.
* Took a nap, then had lunch, and wrote Ancestry.com Family History Wiki Lands on RootsWeb.com.
* We left at 1:45 p.m. for the dentist to get Linda's temporary crown reinstalled (it came out Friday night). Home by 2:45 p.m.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 25 June 2018, then checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, finish my Silva book, and wash dishes. Padres lost to Rangers 7-4, so lost 8 of 9, now 35-46 at the halfway point.
* Online at 8:20 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.