Just an early summer Sunday with church, a Padres game, and some genealogy searching.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 17 to 23 June 2018 posted.
* Went off to church at 9:40 a.m., stopped at the store on the way home, and home by noon.
* Added to the Best Of post, then worked on the deed transcription for Monday.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to eat lunch, watch the Padres game, doze in the recliner, read the paper. Padres lost 3-2 in 11 innings after going ahead in the top of the 11th. So now 35-45 and fading fast, lost 7 of 8.
* Online at 4 p.m. to write the Amanuensis Monday post. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 17 to 23 June 2018 posted.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, watered the frontp lants, work on the rose bed weeds, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then TreeShared the big tree, and then worked in the CVGS project tree. TreeShared it too, then added events and sources from WebHints. Even added two more English families.
* Checked Facebook, read blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.