The genealogy part didn't start until after 1:30 p.m.
* Slept in until 7:30, read email and blogs, and off to church at 9:40 a.m. Home by 11:15 a.m.
* Watched the Padres game, had lunch, read the paper; Braves won 4-1, so now 34-40 on the season, 5-5 on the road trip.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, then transcribed the White deed and wrote the Amanuensis post. Noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 10 to 16 June 2018 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - 10 to 16 June 2018 posted.
* Got sucked into the descendancy rabbit hole again - found descendants of Simon Wade and captured a bunch of them.
* We left at 4:10 p.m. for dinner at Cafe Lamaze. I had prime rib, Linda had filet. Tami called from her car to our car to say Happy Father's Day. Home by 6 p.m.
* Watched TV news, trimmed the other rose bush, got a thorn prick too. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the new Best Of post, and TreeShared the big tree - about 40 profiles.
* Worked for awhile in Ancestry Hints for the big tree, adding content and sources - resolved about 270 of them.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Post a Comment