his was sort of a typical winter genealogy Monday - a Myrt sighting, a nap, research, and no Padre game.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up at 8:50 and home by 9 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt with no trouble, and participated throughout as an opinionated panelist. Wasn't asked what I wanted to discuss.
* Online at 10:45 a.m. to add to the Best Of post, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #433: 1851 Deed of Henry A. White to Plina Mitchell in Killingly, Conn. posted, and answer email.
* Took a nap, had lunch, and online at 1 p.m. to write Monday Genea-Pourri - 18 June 2018 and then More Devier J. Smith Articles on Newspaper.com. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and did some DNA sleuthing.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, watered the front plants, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post, and worked in the CVGS project tree. Found several more ancestral families in England and added content and sources. Restarted my list of parish records to find, need to do more. I will probably try to find them on Saturday at the FamilySearch Library.
* Missed the new WDYTYA episode again! Drat. Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.