The first half of 2018 is history - what will the second half bring? More rain for San Diego, I hope! No fires, I hoe. More wins for the Padres is too much to hope for. Genealogy challenges galore would be nice.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to the grocery store, and home by 10 a.m.
* Online to note that Surname Saturday -- COLE (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, added to the Best Of post, and messed around in the Italian records from Ray. Added one of the Italian families in San Francisco to my database, synced with Family Tree, laid down but didn't take a nap, had lunch.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - The Date Your Grandmother Was Born posted, wrote the Ancestry and FS posts, and worked some more on Italian families. Found a birth record for one of the SF women.
* Did some random searching and adding or updating records in the database. Checked Facebook, answered email, added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, and water the front plants. Got an hour more of random searching and adding data.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my Ted Bell book, and wash dishes. Padres beat Pirates 4-3 after leading 4-1 after 8 innings. Pirates had tying run on 3rd with no out and Hand closed them down. So now 37-46 on the season, having lost 10 of 13 in the last two weeks.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 June (with increases in the numbers from 30 April in parentheses):
* 50,299 persons (+ 416)
* 20,315 families (+ 191)
* 162,873 events (+ 1323)
* 5,120 Alternate Names (+ 195)
* 10,889 places (+ 213)
* 1,716 sources (+ 47)
* 94,760 citations (+ 1232)
* 1,190 Multi-media Items (+ 7)
* 3,198 Multimedia links (- 4)
* 24,431 matched to FSFT (+ 1122)
Pretty good progress there, even though I have been working on my CVGS project, plus the Padre games take several hours almost every day.
I'm up to 58.18% (+0.29%) for citations/events and 188.39% (+1.86%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for June (compared to stats for April):
* 103,650 page views (3,455 per day, Blogger Stats, + 40)
* 19,468 page views ( 649 per day, Statcounter, - 201)
* 14,229 sessions (474 per day, Statcounter, - 172)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,518 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 3)
Post a Comment