This was a fairly typical summer Sunday - church, some genealogy, and a Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 24 to 30 June 2018 posted, and updated Best of the Genea-Blogs - 24 to 30 June 2018.
* Went off to church at 9:40 a.m., and home by 11:20. Spoke to my friend about his DNA problem, got his parents names and birthplace, and spent an hour making a tree for him. It peters out in the census and vitals after the grandparents. Oh well.
* Had lunch, went in at 1:1`0 p.m. to watch the Padres game, dozed in the recliner, read the paper, read some of the book, and checked stuff on the tablet. Padres lost 7-5 to Pirates, so 37-49 on the season.
* Online transcribe the White deed, got it almost done by dinnertime. Went in and ate, watched TV news, finished the laundry, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, wrote the Amanuensis post, resolved about 300 Hints on the CVGS project tree, then worked awhile on Helen's DNA problem.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.