This was not a big genealogy day here in the Genea-CaveTM - two trips to the dentist office, a nap, and a Padres game on TV limited the genealogy effort.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 232: #357 Rachel (Allen) Kirby (1708-1801) of Dartmouth, Massachusetts posted.
* Left at 10:15 a.m. for my tooth cleaning, and was home by 11:45. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 29 June 2018, and took my nap.
* Ate lunch, then online at 1 p.m. to read, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 29 June 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Linda's temporary crown came out, so we headed back to the dentist for reinstallation, and home by 3 p.m.
* Wrote the Surname post, then answered email, including one with an Italian marriage for the grandsons' ancestors. Cool!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and read the paper.
* Online at 6 p.m. to answer the next email, then wrote the SNGF post.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my Ted Bell book, wash the dishes, and read Diane's book on my tablet. Padres lost to Pirates 6-3, so now 36-48 on the season.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.