Drat, I missed WDYTYA? again. I figured out at 9 p.m. that the new show is at 8 p.m. here for some reason.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read and find out that there was no Mondays with Myrt, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #432: 1852 Deed of Paulina Mitchell to Henry A. White in Killingly, Conn. posted, and wrote Book Review: "The Wicked Trade, A Genealogical Crime Mystery" by Nathan Dylan Goodwin.
* Sleepy, so took a nap. Up at noon to eat lunch, then online to read email, add to the Best Of post, and then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 11 June 2018 and set it for later.
* Worked on the project for awhile trying to find a death record or obituary in 1930 in Los Angeles newspapers without success. Looked in GenealogyBank, Elephind and Newspapers.com. Frustrating.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, do the dishes, and read the paper and then my book. Padres lost 5-2 to Cardinals, so now 31-37 on the year.
* Online at 8:15 to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and checked Facebook again.
* Went in at 9 p.m. to watch WDYTYA? and it was an earlier episode - Courtenay Cox, which I recall watching last year (?). So I watched the summit and read more of my book.
* Online at 10 p.m. to write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.