This was a pretty typical summer Tuesday - an errand, a nap, a Padres game, and some genealogy work.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and we went to her neurology appointment. Home by 10 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- Lyle L. Carringer's 1914 High School Yearbook Entry posted, added to the Best Of post and wrote How Many MyHeritage Record Matches Do I Have?
* Took my nap, had lunch, and online at 12:45 to write Genealogy News Bytes - 12 June 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Updated RootsMagic to 7.5.7, tested the updated features, and they work. Matched a bunch of 16th century English folks and added content on both sides.
* The Vivint guy came at 4:45 p.m., and we talked for 40 minutes. Then watched the Padres game, ate dinner, read the paper and my book, watered the front plants, and washed dishes. Padres beat Cardinals 4-2, so now 32-37 on the season.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to write the Wordless post, then added to the Best Of post, answered email, and TreeShared the big database - 130 or more changes.
* Checked Facebook, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.