The calendar rolls on - just 12 days until the 4th of July. This was a stay-at-home genealogy day, such as it was.
* Dropped Linda off at 7:30, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 231: #356 Ichabod Kirby (1705-1793) of Dartmouth, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 22 June 2018 and set it for later.
* Worked on the GWS syllabus and got it on one page. Edited the presentation again. Checked the DNA matches and I still don't have the new Ancestry ethnicity. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 22 June 2018.
* Worked a bit in Family Tree on the project tree - found more English ancestors. Wish I could find the missing parents of two of the great-grands. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news. Washed dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to write the two Saturday posts. Worked a bit on the Lanfear families too.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read the Silva book. Padres scored 3 in the 9th to win 6-2, so now 35-43 on the season. almost to the halfway point.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment