The days get shorter and the nights get longer for the next six months. Funny how that happens. This was not a big genealogy day because of real life and the Padres. Oh well.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 1733 Marriage Record of Ichabod Kirby and Rachel Allen in Dartmouth, Mass. - Post 417 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted and reviewed the DNA matches again - added notes for about 5 on AncestryDNA.
* We left at 10:20 a.m. for Linda's dentist appointment at 10:40. I went to the library for an hour, then went back to the waiting room and ... waited another hour. Had to feed the meter two more times. She had a crown preparation done and came out saying "worst ever dental experience." We went to Costco for lunch.
* Home at 1:45 p.m. exhausted, but I had blog posts to do - wrote Seavers in the News - Roscoe Alan Seaver (1870-1937) of Ridgewood, N.J. and then worked on the 52 Ancestors post. Checked Twitter and Facebook too.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, and watched TV news.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, and worked in RootsMagic matching profiles to Family Tree and sharing data.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. for the Padres game, read the paper, read my Silva book, and watched Padres struggle with the Giants - we lost 3-0. So we've lost 5 in a row, and the hope of 34-38 is now smashed at 34-43.
* Online to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.