Another week gone by, two more weeks and the year is half over. Time sure flies when you're having fun. It was a different day...
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 230: #355 Content (Tucker) Wing (1695-1738) of Dartmouth, Massachusetts posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 15 June 2018 and set it for later.
* Added to the Best Of post. Worked on Linda's 23andMe test results and downloaded the raw data. Tried to figure out who the top matches were. Her brother emailed recently about getting an email from a match and I answered back with more information.
* Started on the syllabus for the Descendancy talk, and edited the talk again. Went in at 11:40 to take a nap.
* Up at 12:30 to eat lunch, then online to answer emails, and worked on Genealogy News Bytes - 15 June 2018 post. Watched several videos too.
* Checked Twitter. Wrote the Surname Saturday post. Worked in RootsMagic matching profiles to FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, we ate dinner, read the paper, watered the front plants, and washed dishes. Padres beat the Braves 9-3, so now 34-38 on the season. Hope springs eternal, still.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the SNGF post. Linda's brother called and we talked for over an hour about their vacation, Linda, our grandkids, the DNA test, etc. Good to catch up.
* Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.