It was a pretty nice June day - sunny, 76F, and I had errands to run.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up at 9 a.m. and we came home, then went to the dentist at 10 a.m. They moved without telling us, and we were late. I went to the grocery store. Picked her up at 11 and she needs a crown. Drat. Home by 11:20, and Martha came to take her to lunch.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 1695 Birth Record of Content Tucker in Dartmouth, Mass. - Post 416 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and wrote Seavers in the News -- Joseph H. Seaver Dies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1915 and set it for later.
* Had lunch, then searched form ore on Newspapers.com. Sleepy, so took a nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, check Twitter and Facebook, and worked in RootsMagic matching profiles to Family Tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, ate dinner, washed dishes, and Padres lost to Braves 4-2, so now 33-38 on the season.
* Online at 7:10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, compile and write the 52 Ancestors post, then resolved about 250 Ancestry Hints in the project tree, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment