This was not a real big research day, although I got some needed chores done. I spent four plus hours at the library with CVGS meetings.
* It rained this morning, so Linda didn't go to the Y. I read email and blogs, noted that We Meet Grandson Charlie For the First Time -- Post 514 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Wrote Added or Updated Record Collections on MyHeritage - April 2018 and set it for later. Printed off the CVGS meeting papers, grabbed some crackers and an apple, and headed to the library at 10 a.m.
* Attended the Family History Day Committee meeting and contributed nothing. Ate my crackers and apple in the car and rested my eyes, then back inside for the Board meeting at 12 noon. That went until 2:15 p.m. Head home, got there by 2:30.
* We watched the Padres game, I napped a bit, and Pads lost 9-4 to Giants. So now 11-21.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Dear Randy: How Do You Search For Records on Ancestry.com?
* Went in for dinner at 4:50 p.m. watched game shows, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 5:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Treasure Chest post.
* TreeShared the big RootsMagic tree, and then TreeShared the project tree, and added more cousins to the tree. Also matched some with Family Tree.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment