It was a stay-at-home genealogy day today, and I made some progress, got a nap, and the Padres won.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up at 9, and we went to the grocery store. Home at 9:30 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - Betty Carringer's High School Record Card posted. Added to the Best Of post. Answered email. Wrote Reader Comments on Ancestry Search Problems. Took an hour nap.
* Had lunch, then online to work on my SDGS presentation - finally almost done with it, although it needs more graphics. Next I have to put together another presentation - probably on the George W. Seaver research.
* Researched and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 1 May 2018, then checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Wordless Wednesday post. worked a bit on the project tree matching and sharing with FS Family Tree.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, started my Lescroat book, and wash dishes. Padres beat Giants 3-2 on a 9th inning homer. So now 11-20 on the season.
* Online to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment