The weather turned from cold/rainy to warm/sunny today, and the Padres didn't have a game (thank goodness!). It was a full genealogy day in the cave.
* Dropped Linda off, came home to read email and blogs, and picked her up. We were home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 1695 Birth Record of Ebenezer Phillips in Charlestown, Mass. - Post 410 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Added more content to the Descendancy presentation and started on the George W. Seaver Case Study presentation.
* Had lunch, then wrote NGS 2018 Conference Blog Compendium - Updated.
* Searched for Seaver newspaper stories, and settled on one, and wrote Seavers in the News - Mrs. Cassius Seaver Dies in Wilbraham, Mass. in 1917.
* Found more land records for Ebenezer Phillips, so downloaded and abstracted them. Checked Twitter and Facebook - forgot to do that on Wednesday.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, did the dishes, read the paper, and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 to read, add to the Best Of post, finish the deed abstracts, and work on the 52 Ancestors biography. Had a Blogger failure and couldn't complete the post. I have half of it saved and will try again.
* Worked for an hour on the CVGS newsletter draft, got it maybe 30% done.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.