I broke my string of consecutive days journaling due to the Padre game on Tuesday night that we attended.
1) Tuesday, 8 May 2018:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - Betty Carringer's High School Report Card Summary posted. Added to the Best Of and NGS posts. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, then worked on Genealogy News Bytes - 8 May 2018 and set it for later. Wrote the Wordless Wednesday post. Worked in RootsMagic matching profiles and swapping data in Family Tree. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley station and the Padres game. Ate dinner at the Tin Fish and in our seats by 6:45. Padres lost 4-0 to Nationals, so now 13-24 on the season. Home by 10:30.
* Added to the Best Of post but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 9 May 2018:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Lauren, Audrey and Charlie Photos -- Post 515 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, then wrote SDGS Program on Saturday, 12 May is with Warren Bittner and set it for later.. Added to the Best Of and NGS posts.
* Gathered up my stuff, got the laptop updated and ready, and took my nap. Had lunch, then left for the library. Got into the conference room by 11:40 and got set up for the CVGS Research Group. We had 14 including a newbie and a new member, and had a decent discussion, mostly about DNA. Stopped by the bank and home by 2:40 p.m.
* Online to read, then researched and wrote Down the Genealogy Rabbit Hole Again - Finding Mr. Newmyer's First Name. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, washed dishes, put out the trash, and read the paper while watching the Padres game. Read more of the new Nathan Goodwin book. Padres won 2-1 over Nationals so now 14-24 on the season and 3-3 on the home stand.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment