I still have Mondays With Myrt withdrawal, but I'll get over it. Next week... This was a full genealogy day until the Padres game tonight.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of and NGS posts, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1794 Deed of John Pray to Humphrey White in Glocester, R.I. posted.
* Wrote and posted More Ancestry.com Search Problems. Rested my eyes for awhile.
* Up at 1 p.m., had lunch, then worked on Monday Genea-Pourri - 7 May 2018.
* Printed off the CVGS Newsletter master and label set and off to the UPS Store to publish the CVGS Newsletter - only 25 copies made, 15 are mailed to those without email. Home ny 2:50 p.m.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered email, then worked in RootsMagic matching profiles with Family Tree and swapping data. Went out and trimmed roses, and watered plants, until Linda came home from lunch with Barbara.
* Wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post. Went in at 5:15 p.m. to fix dinner for me, watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry Hints for the big tree while talking to Lori.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and then my Goodwin book. Padres lost to Nationals 8-5 but it wasn't that close. Now 13-23 on the season.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, add to the NGS post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.