This was a stay-at-home day and a genealgoy day.
* Linda didn't go to the Y, so I read email and blogs, added to the Best Of and NGS posts, and noted that 1698 Birth Record of Mary Smith in Charlestown, Mass. - Post 411 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted.
* Got in a good 2.5 hours on the George presentation - almost done now. Just need a summary I think.
* Had lunch, then struggled to find a news article, and finally wrote Seavers in the News - Francis George Seaver Dies in 1915 in San Diego. Took a short nap. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Linda misread the clock and had dinner ready at 4:20 so we ate, watched TV, I brought in the trash cans and watered the front plants, and was back online at 5 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, and then research and wrote the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 7:15 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, then read my Goodwin book, and washed dishes. Padres lost 2-1 to the Cardinals, so now 14-25 on the season. Slipping away.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, answer email, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.