No Mondays With Myrt, no problem. Last day of the month - no problem. Padres blow another game in the 9th - typical. Drat. It was a blogging day...
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, note that Amanuensis Monday - Will of George Martin (1618-1686) of Amesbury, Mass. posted, and wrote Announcing the Virtual Genealogical Society and set it for later. Picked Linda up and we went to Costco for stuff, including printer ink. Home by 10:20 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote New MyHeritage Feature: Family Tree Pedigree View. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, then online to read and answer email, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 30 April 2018 and set it for later. Worked in RootsMagic matching profiles in Family Tree for awhile.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. We had dinner at 4:30 and I was back online at 5:15 after watering the front plants. Wrote the Tuesday post and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and finished my Deaver novel. Checked email and blogs and Facebook on the phone. Padres lost to Giants 6-5 after leading 5-3 to start the inning. Drat. Now 10-20.
* Online at 10:30 to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 April (with increases in the numbers from 31 March in parentheses):
* 49,873 persons (+ 45)
* 20,124 families (+ 22)
* 161,550 events (+ 126)
* 4,925 Alternate Names (+ 22)
* 10,676 places (+ 2)
* 1,669 sources (+ 12)
* 93,528 citations (+ 119)
* 1,183 Multi-media Items (+ 2)
* 3,202 Multimedia links (+ 5)
* 23,309 matched to FSFT (+ 199)
Not much progress there. I have been working on my CVGS project, plus the Padre games take several hours almost every day.
I'm up to 57.89% (+0.03%) for citations/events and 187.53% (+0.07%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for March (compared to stats for January):
* 102,446 page views (3,415 per day, Blogger Stats, - 171)
* 25,493 page views ( 850 per day, Statcounter, - 79)
* 19,380 sessions (646 per day, Statcounter, - 29)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,515 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 5)