Second day in a row without a nap. Maybe I'll sleep better overnight. We'll see. Ir was another stay-at-home genealogy day, and the Padres were no-hit by the Dodgers. Drat.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 225: #316 Ebenezer Phillips (1695-1746) of Charlestown, Stoneham and Southborough, Massachusetts and "THE Genealogy Show" to Debut in June 2019 in Birmingham posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Worked on the second presentation - added 20 more slides, it'as coming together pretty well.
* Had lunch, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter, and got it about 60% done.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 4 May 2018, then checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news and read the paper. Watched the Padres-Dodgers game and read my Lescroat book. Padres were no-hit by the Dodgers 4-0 - didn't come close to a hit. Now 11-22, low point of the season.
* online at 9:30 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.