This was a cold day in San Diego - cloudy, breezy and in the low 60s. Typical mid-May Gray day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 226: #317 Mary (Smith) Phillips (1698-1746) of Charlestown, Stoneham and Southborough, Massachusetts posted, then picked her up and we went to Costco. Had lunch there, and home by 11 a.m.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 11 May 2018 and then worked on George W. Seaver's profile in RootsMagic. Found more records, and sourced them, now need to add them to the presentation.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 11 May 2018 and added to the Best Of post. Took a short nap. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Barry emailed me with the Ancestry news, so I wrote Ancestry.com Says They Will Work on Technical Problems.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV, then did dishes. Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the SNGF post. Checked Facebook again.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Read the paper, then my Patterson book because the tablet was out of juice. Padres fell behind 9-0 so spent some time online reading, answering email, adding to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.