It was a typical summer Sunday here at the Genea-Cave - church, transcribe, watch Padres, nap, eat, work on genealogy.
* Read email and blogs, then we left for church at 9:30 a.m. Consulted with the church AV person about doing my presentation on 5/19 - he will work it out (?). Home by 11:30 a.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Collections - Week of 29 April to 5 May 2018 posted, then transcribed the White deed.
* Had lunch, watched the Padres game, read the paper, dozed in the recliner. Padres beat Dodgers 3-0 so now 13-22 - we won another series!
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to read, finished up the CVGS newsletter and emailed it out, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 29 April to 5 May 2018 posted, then wrote the Amanuensis post. Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m. and watched TV.
* Online at 6 p.m. to work on genealogy. TreeShared the big tree. Checked Facebook. Miriam found an article which led to an obituary which I added. Took a walk on the street, and weeded a bit.
* Worked on the project tree and had no luck trying to find parents of the end-of-line folks. Added some family members and TreeShared it.
* Answered email, added to the new Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
Post a Comment