I didn't celebrate Sinko de Mayo because of cultural expropiation. Plus I don't drink beer or tequila. So we stayed home.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, headed to the Men's bible study at Marie Callenders and read my email in the parking lot. We had 7 today and had some fun with Exodus 28 and 32. Picked Linda up at 9:45 a.m. and home by 10.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Surname Saturday -- NEAVE (England to colonial New England) posted and wrote the SNGF post.
* Worked in the CVGS Newsletter and got it done and off to the reviewers. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Recall a Summer Day When You Were 12 posted.
* Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Went in at 3:30 p.m. to watch the Kentucky Derby - I love mud races - and then watched the Padres game in Monterrey. Had dinner, read the paper, washed dishes, and my Pads came from behind to beat the Dodgers 7-4, so now 12-22.
* Online at 7:40 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 29 April to 5 May 2018 posted, then worked in the project tree for almost two hours adding content and sources from Ancestry Hints. Resolved about 150 of them. Still lots more to do!
* Checked Facebook, answered email, checked Feedly, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment