It was a busy weekend, plus Mother's Day today.
1) Saturday, 12 May:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, home by 9:20 a.m., and I took off for the SDGS meeting.
* Got to the meeting at 9:50, and heard Warren Bittner give his talk on exhaustive research. Excellent. I came home to take a nap by 12 noon. But didn't - had lunch.
* Checked email, noted that Surname Saturday -- GIBSON (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Celebrate Mother's Day - Show Us Some Photos posted.
* Went in at 2:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and took a nap.
* We left at 3:30 p.m. for dinner at In 'n' Out, then took the trolley to Petco Park for the Padres game. They celebrated the 20th anniversary of the 1998 World Series team. Then the game which went 13 innings, and we beat Cardinals 2-1. Whew. We are 3-4 when in attendance this year.
* At the trolley station, Linda missed a step and fell on her knees and hit her head, broke her glasses, and was dazed. The trolley folks got her up and sitting when I got there. We got home at 11:30 p.m.
* Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 13 May:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 6 to 12 May 2018 posted.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m., and I talked to Albert about the projection system. Home by 11:20 a.m., but I went to the grocery store, and home by 12 noon.
* Noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Collections - Week of 6 to 12 May 2018 posted and worked on the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Went in at 1:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and dozed through the first 6 innings. Pads won 5-3 over the Cards, so now 16-26 on the season.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 6 to 12 May 2018 posted.
* We left at 4:10 p.m. for Lolita's for dinner, but the first one was closed. We went to the closer one and brought food home.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then worked on the project tree - treeshared, and then added family members to family and added sources too. Still stymied on several great-grandparent lines.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.